MTX T9922-22 22" 4000-Watt RMS Dual 2Ω SuperWoofer
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- Calculated at Checkout
The MTX T9922-22 JackHammer SuperWoofer is like nothing else on Earth. This subwoofer was designed simply because we could and over the top is never enough for some people. It might seem out of reach, but in life it is important to have goals and strive toward them. There is no reason owning a JackHammer shouldn't be a goal for audio enthusiasts everywhere!
This monster SuperWoofer weighs 369 pounds so you may need to plan for some vehicle modifcations including suspension and electrical upgrades. The JackHammer is also an engineering marvel that incorporates key technologies that make it unbelievable. The units starts with a sand cast aluminum basket and 56.25 pound magnet structure causing the unit to stand over 3 feet tall.
- 4000W RMS, 8000W Peak Power
- 23" Tall, 369 lbs.
- 900 Ounce Strontium Ferrite Magnet with Extended Magnetic Field Gap Technology
- Tri-Layer Design - Carbon Fiber and Glass Fiber Dust Cap with Aluminum Honeycomb Center
- Expanded Polypropylene Cone with Mica Filler for Reduced Mass and Increased Stiffness
- FEA Designed Progressive Roll Spider - Features 10 AWG Integrated Tinsel Leads Woven in Allowing for 2.5" of Linear Cone Movement One Way
- Aluminum Shorting Ring
- 6.5" Voice Coil with 17 AWG High Temperature Aluminum Wire in a Flat Wound, Long-Excursion Design Incorporating 2.5" of Xmax
- Integrated Aluminum Heatsink - Maintains the Optimum Voice-Coil Temperature for Extreme Power Handling
- Peak Power (Watts) 4,000
- Recommended Amp Power (RMS) 2,000 - 4,000
- Peak Power (Watts) 8,000
- Frequency Response 20Hz - 150Hz
- Sensitivity 90.0 dB
- Magnet Weight 900 oz.
- Mounting Depth 21.06"
- Cut Out Diameter 20.25"
- Volume Displacement (cu in) 267.84
- Sealed Enclosure Net Volume 4.2 cu ft
- Vented Enclosure Net Volume 8.7 cu ft
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within a few business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.