Taramps HD3000 High Power Car Amplifier
- Usually Ships in 24 Hours
- Calculated at Checkout
Taramps High Voltage Amplifier HD3000 W - 1 Ohm Or 2 Ohm 3,000 Watts RMS - Taramps Authorized Canadian Dealer
High Definition and Maximum Performance – These high power line of amplifiers from Brazil bring you the best in engineering and power for your extreme car audio installations. Taramp’s has a well-deserved reputation for building high-quality, high-power mobile audio products. The HD Series amps are some of the best-selling models, with variable high and low pass filters (crossovers), extreme durability, while delivering more reliable performance at standard car voltage on the market today.
- Number of Channels: 01
- Max. Output Power @ 13,8 VDC - 1 OHM: 3598W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 13,8 VDC - 2 OHMS: 2446W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 13,8 VDC - 4 OHMS: 1403W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 12,6 VDC - 1 OHM: 3000W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 12,6 VDC - 2 OHMS: 2040W RMS
- Max. Output Power @ 12,6 VDC - 4 OHMS: 1170W RMS
- Input Sensitivity: 250mV @ -9,78 dBm
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) 0,3%
- Signal / Noise Ratio: >95dB
- Damping Factor: 300
- Frequency Response (Full Range): 5Hz a 15KHz
- H.P.F (High Pass Filter): 5Hz a 50Hz (-12dB/Octave) Variable
- L.P.F (Low Pass Filter): 50Hz a 15KHz (-12dB/Octave) Variable
- Bass Boost: 0 to 10dB (50Hz)
- Input Impedance: 18K OHMS
- Protection System: Short into Output / Power Supply High/Low
- Minimum Supply Voltage: 10,5VDC
- Maximum Supply Voltage: 16VDC
- Idle Consumption: 1,70 Amp.
- Musical Maximum Consumption @ 12,6VDC: 170 Amp.
- Sinusoidal Signal Maximum Consumption @ 12,6 VDC: 340 Amp.
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 229 x 65 x 288mm
- Weight: 3,11Kg
- Do not mount amplifier to speaker box. Cyclic Vibrational Failure is #1 fail rate of amplifiers and these are lighter than most so their potential is higher if not followed.
- Do not wire this amplifier lower than 1ohm nominal Impedance. (Equivalent to ~0.7 ohms DCR or Resistive measurement via DMM).
- Do not clip amplifier above 15.0v for extended periods of time
- Do not drive amplifier into clipping + protection for extended periods of time (exceeding 20% THD)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within a few business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.