3-Year Extended Warranty Terms & Conditions
Singh Electronics Extended Service Plan coverage begins the date of purchase and continues for the term specified on the invoice. Policy Terms are quoted tor the entire protection period and are not in addition to the manufacturer’s 1 year warranty. Extended warranty ends at the end point of replacement/repair. Replacement/Repaired product will carry the same Manufacturer warranty period as any new purchase of the same product would.
1. Any obligation covered by a Manufacturer's warranty is not assumed to be covered by Singh Electronics Extended Service Plan. Singh Electronics will not assume any responsibility for Manufacturer’s warranty if the Manufacturer is no longer a business.
2. Should the purchased product require multiple ”like” repairs during the ESP coverage period, or the product is not economical to repair, Sing Electronics may, at their discretion provide the Customer with a new similar unit at no charge to the customer. Singh Electronics will attempt to replace the original product with the same brand but reserves the right to substitute brands when necessary. Singh Electronics liability under the Extended Service Plan ends upon replacement/repair of the product.
3. Protection is for detects in material or workmanship. Wear and tear, accident abuse, misuse, LCD leakage or cracks, or any unauthorized service performed is not covered.
4. The ESP ceases immediately upon any of the following.
- The serial number/invoice on purchased product has been tampered with, or adjusted by any person other than the manufacture.
- The unit is used for any purpose other than the designated purpose of the product, or if it is not operated in accordance with the Manufacturer’s instructions.
- Unavailability of replacement parts due to non-production and/or labor.
5. The ESP only covers the product purchased and does not cover any accessories including, but not limited to, batteries, software, add-on or plug-in devices, remote controls. Cosmetic issues, which do not limit the function of the covered product(s) are not covered.
6. The ESP covers installation but does not include loaners and/or transportation costs.
- Service/repair shall only be done during regular working repair centre hours.
- If a claim is made and it is determined by Singh Electronics that there is no defect or that any defect was caused by misuse/abuse of product, or any reason other than defects in material or workmanship, the cost for repair or replacement will be the responsibility of the customer.
6. Singh Electronics is not to be liable for any damage or misuses how-so-ever caused, whether directly or indirectly, to the covered product or its components. The maximum liability to Singh Electronics under this ESP shall never exceed the purchase price of the warranted product.
7. This ESP may be cancelled at the option of Singh Electronics at any time if there has been any breach/misrepresentation of the terms listed in this document. At this time, Singh Electronics will provide notice and a full refund of the purchase price of the ESP to the customer. Upon such notice and/or refunds, the ESP shall be cancelled/void for all purposes.
8. The Customer may transfer the ESP to the subsequent owner of the product by paying a transfer fee of $20.00 for each unit providing notice to Singh Electronics within 10 (ten) days of the date of resale of the unit. All of the terms here-of are binding upon the subsequent purchase of this product.
9. Loaner products will be provided at the discretion of Singh Electronics.
10. For "open-box”, demo items, and items where a comparable replacement item is not available, Singh Electronics may, at their discretion, issue a credit in the amount of the original purchase price, (less 30% depreciation for the first year/partial year, and 15% depreciation for every subsequent year/partial year), instead of providing a replacement product. Open box and/or Demo items will only be replaced by another open box and/or demo unit if available.
11. Loss of data or damages caused by the loss of data, data reconstruction costs, or loss of business costs and/or revenue are not covered by this service plan.
12. This contract contains the entire agreement between the parties.