AudioControl LC2i 2 Channel Line Output Converter
- Usually Ships in 1-2 Days
- Calculated at Checkout
LC2i - 2 channel line out converter with accubass® and subwoofer control
The LC2i, is a compact, two-channel processor with active input circuitry, which allows it to accept speaker-level signals of up to 400 watts per channel from factory-installed source units or amplifiers.
It converts them to high-quality pre-amp signals that can then be directed to after-market processors and/or amplifiers. Users can enjoy maximum sound quality while maintaining the use of factory volume and steering wheel controls.
- Two channels of Active speaker level inputs – Accept 400 watt signals per channel
- Fixed and variable outputs with discrete level controls
- AccuBASS® processing for correction of bass roll-off
- GTOTM Signal Sensing
- Input For Optional Remote Level Control
- Compact design
- Does the LC2i require power? Yes, the LC2i is an active line output converter and should be connected to the battery for constant 12 V and to your common ground for after market amps and processors.
- Do I need to find a remote turn on lead? No, the LC2i has GTO Signal Sensing, which will turn the unit on when it detects signal at the input from your factory amp/powered head unit.
- For more in depth installation help, check out our FAQ on Facebook (Facebook membership not required): LC2i FAQ
- Speaker Level Input: 1 (2 channels)
- Maximum Speaker Level Input: 400W per channel at 4Ω
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Preamp Outputs: 2 (2 channels main, 2 channels bass)
- Maximum Output Level: 9.5Vrms/13V peak
- Output Impedance: 150Ω
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.01%
- Signal to Noise: >110dB
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-100kHz ±1 dB
- Remote In
- 12VDC Remote Out (always active when unit is on)
- Current Draw: 150mA
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 1A
- Dimensions: 5.4″L x 3.25″D x 1.5″H (6.5″L including mounting brackets)
- Weight: 1.0lbs (0.5kg)
In the box: LC2i, Speaker and Power connectors, Manual, Warranty
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within a few business days, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (1 to 2 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.